- Authorization:You certify that you are authorized to: (a) enroll the designated email address and/or mobile phone number in the Automated Alert Service, and (b) incur any mobile message or data charges that may be incurred by participating in the Automated Alert Service.
- Subscribing to the Automated Alert System:You may subscribe to the Automated Alert Service to receive certain alerts from the Company. You may currently subscribe to receive Alerts via: (a) email and/or (b) SMS or MMS text. To subscribe to the Automated Alert System, visit our website at http://www.nexttravelnursing.com to access and complete the Submission Form by providing your name, email address and/or phone number. By completing the Submission Form and providing your email address and/or phone number, you consent to these Terms and agree to receive emails, SMS or MMS text, or other form of electronic communications, as the case may be, from the Company under the Terms set forth herein. Upon completion of the Submission Form, a message will be delivered to the email address and/or mobile number you provided confirming your enrollment in the Automated Alert System. You are responsible for managing the types of Alerts you receive (i.e. email, SMS text, and/or MMS text). By subscribing to the Automated Alert System, you expressly consent and agree to accept and receive Alerts via email and/or text to email address and/or telephone number that you provided to us. The information in any message may be subject to certain time lags and/or delays.
- Type and Frequency of Alerts:The number and frequency of Alerts sent to you depends on several factors, including which electronic marketing campaigns (the “Campaigns”) you are enrolled in, and if you’ve asked for additional help or support via email and/or text. The following active Campaigns available for enrollment include:
- ** Super Nurse Signal Campaign — The Super Nurse Signal Campaign is a bi-weekly (i.e. 2x/month) email and/or text alert program providing registered participants with mobile “hot job” Alerts. Standard data and messaging rates may apply.
- To Stop Alerts:To stop or discontinue Alerts, you can either (a) reply or text STOP to any email and/or text message you receive or (b) contact the Company using the contact information listed at http://nextmedicalstaffing.com; https://nexttravelnursing.com; or https://nextlocums.com. You understand and agree that, following such a request to unsubscribe, you will receive one (1) final message from the Company via your previously registered email and/or phone number, which final message shall confirm that you have unsubscribed from the Campaign and/or Automated Alert System. Please allow up to three (3) business days to process a request to unsubscribe. Should you unsubscribe, your email and/or phone number shall be reverted to inactivate status within the Company’s database system and shall receive no further Alerts under the Campaign and/or Automated Alert System, as the case may be. You may elect to re-subscribe to a Campaign or the Automated Alert System at any time by resubmitting the Submission Form or contacting the Company using the contact information listed at http://nextmedicalstaffing.com; https://nexttravelnursing.com; or https://nextlocums.com. You understand and agree that failure to subscribe to or unsubscribing from the Automated Alert System shall in no way impact the Company’s ability to send any (a) direct, two-way emails and/or texts or (b) emergency communications to you that do not relate to any automated marketing Campaign. If you have a preferred method of communication for such direct and/or emergency communications, it is your responsibility to communicate these preferences to the Company.
- For Support:Visit http://nextmedicalstaffing.com; https://nexttravelnursing.com; or https://nextlocums.com or call 877-480-6398.
- Standard Messaging and Data rates may apply.By participating in the Automated Alert Service, acknowledge and agree that standard messaging and data rates may apply. You further approve and agree to pay any such messaging, date, or other related charges that may be applied by your mobile carrier. Check your carrier’s plan for details. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible and liable for obtaining, maintaining, and paying all charges related to your mobile device(s).
- No Guarantee:The Company is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, or misdirected messages, including, without limitation, undelivered messages resulting from (a) incorrectly submitted information, and (b) any form of filtering by your email messaging provider, mobile carrier, service provider, or otherwise.
- Use of Automated Dialing Technology:You acknowledge and agree that the Automated Alert Service may be provided, in some cases, through such tools as: an automatic messaging system, automatic telephone dialing technology, artificial voice, or a pre-recorded voice (collectively, the “Automation”). By providing the Company with your email address and/or phone number, you expressly consent to the Company’s use of such Automation to provide the Alerts.
- Carriers:Supported carriers include all major United States carriers, such as: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile®, Sprint, and others.
- Modification of Terms: The Company reserves the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to modify or amend the Terms set forth herein, without any further notice obligations. The Company further reserves the right to modify, cancel or suspend the Automated Alert Service, whether in whole or in part, for any reason, with or without notice to you.