Next Travel Nursing wants to reward you for your hard work this Holiday season! To learn more about our #HollyJollyHoliday Incentive Program, click here!
- RNFA is known as a Registered Nurse First Assistant
- This is a perioperative registered nurse who acts as a surgeon or APRN’s first assistant in operating rooms.
- This nurse provides immediate assistance to the surgeon but also may provide primary patient care.
- They are should be able to use surgical instruments, and are capable of handling or incising tissue or organs, cauterize bleeding points, and suture wounds under surgeon direction.
- Their primary focus is on assisting the surgeon wherever possible.
Opening Jobs and Assignments
If you want to request more information on your search for travel nursing jobs, let us know! Fill out the form above.