Next Travel Nursing wants to reward you for your hard work this Holiday season! To learn more about our #HollyJollyHoliday Incentive Program, click here!
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit or PICU RNs care for infants, children, and adolescents with life-threatening or acute conditions that require constant monitoring.
- Their patients may be critically ill, medically complex, or post-surgical patients.
- PICU RNs work with other healthcare professionals to determine the best course of patient care and recovery.
- Due to the nature of their work, PICU RNs need to have good prioritization and monitoring skills.
- Market related Travel Nurse PICU Salary offered
Opening Jobs and Assignments
If you want to request more information on your search for travel nursing jobs, let us know! Fill out the form above.