- A NICU II nurse possesses the same qualities as a regular NICU nurse except has the capabilities of providing care within Level II Trauma Centers.
- A Level II Trauma Center can initiate definitive care for all injured patients.
- Elements of Level II Trauma Centers Include (but are not limited to):
- 24-hour immediate coverage by general surgeons, as well as coverage for orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery, anesthesiology, emergency medicine, radiology, and critical care.
- Tertiary care needs such as cardiac surgery, hemodialysis and microvascular surgery (can be referred to a Level I Trauma Center)
- Providing trauma prevention and continuing education programs for staff.
- Incorporating a comprehensive quality assessment program.
Opening Jobs and Assignments
If you want to request more information on your search for travel nursing jobs, let us know! Fill out the form above.