Any nurse who works 1,000 hours between July 31, 2017 – February 23, 2018 will receive a $2,000 bonus and be entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to win a cruise vacation!
Bonus and sweepstakes details:
- To qualify for the bonus and the sweepstakes entry, a nurse must work 1,000 hours during this 30-week period: July 31, 2017 to February 23, 2018.
- Assuming a general schedule of 36 hr/week, there are 1,080 working hours available during the above timeframe.
- If you miss a shift for whatever reason, you may consider picking up an extra one or working overtime.
- Nurses are also eligible for applicable extension bonuses during the duration of this program. This is an opportunity to make even more money!
- The bonus, less applicable taxes, will be awarded to qualifying nurses upon completion of the nurse’s assignment and after qualifying.
- Best of all, our bonuses DO NOT show up as line items in your pay package breakdown—they are paid out of a completely separate budget.
Sign up today so we can get started on your next assignment!
Rules & stipulations
Please read all rules and stipulations.
- Limit one (1) entry per person via this website or other subsidiary websites
- The bonus program runs from for a period of thirty (30) weeks, July 31, 2017 to February 23, 2018.
- Working 1,000 hours during this 30-week period qualifies nurse(s) for:
- A one-time $2,000 bonus; and
- Entry into a sweepstakes for a chance to win an all-expense paid cruise.
- PLEASE NOTE: Only one (1) qualifying nurse who is entered into the sweepstakes will be chosen, at random, as the winner of the one (1) round-trip cruise vacation, inclusive of lodging, all meals, and all non-alcoholic beverages aboard and during the duration of the cruise for the winner and one (1) guest of the winner’s choosing. Certain expenses, including but not limited to airfare, not an included cost in the cruise package. Please read the below Terms and Conditions carefully to ensure you understand the full scope of the program.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) apply to the 1,000 Hours Bonus Program & Cruise Sweepstakes, a.k.a. The #DoinWork Bonus & Cruise Sweepstakes, The Wonder Worker Bonus & Cruise Sweepstakes, or The Work Hard/Play Hard Bonus & Cruise Sweepstakes, collectively referred to herein as the “Program.”
By participating in the Program, the entrant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by this Agreement, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Company as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Agreement.
- Bonus Eligibility/Criteria. A supplemental pay bonus of $2,000 (the “Bonus”) is eligible only to any working travel nurse (the “Nurse(s)”) employed by Health Carousel, LLC d/b/a Tailored Healthcare Staffing or one of its subsidiaries, Next Medical Staffing, LLC or Medical Staffing Options, LLC (collectively, the “Company”) who satisfies the following criteria:
- Successfully registers for the Program via the applicable Company website and satisfy all requirements for such registration in accordance with Company policy; and
- Works 1,000 billed hours during the 30-week Bonus eligibility period, which period is from July 31, 2017 to February 23, 2018 (the “Period”).
- Payment. Qualifying Nurses who meet the criteria set forth in Section A, Paragraph 2, will receive the Bonus, less applicable taxes, via direct deposit into his/her account currently on record with the Company, in accordance with normal payroll procedures during the final pay period of the Nurse’s current assignment. The Bonus will be taxed at the standard IRS bonus rate and will be paid as part of the final paycheck of the qualifying Nurse’s applicable assignment.
- Conditions. The Bonus amount is conditional and variable, as set forth in this Agreement.
- Use Exceptions. The Bonus may not be used to fund paid time off during an active contract or to repay deductions processed in which a time shortfall may have occurred as per the Fixed Cost Recovery clause authorized by Nurse in Nurse’s contract assignment confirmation letter.
- Abuse or Wrongdoing. Any improper or deceptive tactics used or employed by a Nurse to abuse the Program or otherwise obtain the Bonus in violation of this Agreement will result in a revocation of the Bonus offer and disqualification from the Program. In the event that the Bonus is paid prior to the discovery of an abuse, fraud or wrongdoing, the Bonus shall be recoverable by the Company, and the Company reserves the right to avail the use of any and all remedies available to it at law or equity.
- Exceptions. There will be no exceptions made whatsoever as part of this Program or the issuance of a Bonus under the terms of this Agreement, for whatever reason, including, without limitation, for failure of a Nurse to fulfill the eligibility criteria set forth in Paragraph 1 due to reasons including but not limited to forfeited hours, call-offs, delays in start, or termination.
- Sweepstakes Eligibility/Criteria. The cruise sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is eligible only to any working travel nurse (the “Nurse(s)”) employed by Health Carousel, LLC d/b/a or one of its subsidiaries, Tailored Healthcare Staffing, Next Medical Staffing, LLC or Medical Staffing Options, LLC (collectively, the “Company”) who satisfies the following criteria:
1.1 Meets the criteria of and qualified for the Bonus, as set forth in Section A, Paragraph 1;
1.2 Is not otherwise disqualified or ineligible for the Bonus for any abuse or wrongdoing, as set forth in Section A, Paragraph 5; and
1.3 Is a legal resident of the United States of America.
- Ineligible Employees. For the avoidance of doubt, the Sweepstakes is only open to Nurses who are legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where otherwise prohibited by law. Non-Nurse Employees of Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers (collectively, the “Employees”), and their immediate family members, dependents, and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Sweepstakes Period. Entries will be accepted from eligible Nurses from June 1, 2017 and through August 15, 2017. For the avoidance of doubt, each Nurse shall only be permitted to make one (1) entry.
- Sweepstakes Prize. The prize that may be received by the Winner, as defined below, of this Sweepstakes is: one (1) round-trip cruise vacation, inclusive of lodging, all meals, and all non-alcoholic beverages aboard and during the duration of the cruise for the Winner and one (1) guest of the Winner’s choosing (the “Prize”). For the avoidance of doubt, the following costs or expenses, whether made by Winner or Winner’s guest, (the “Non-Covered Items”) are NOT included as part of the Prize:
- Lodging, food, drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic) consumed or required prior to or post-cruise;
- Other ancillary purchases; and
- Federal, state, and/or local taxes.
The cost of Non-Covered Items must be borne by the Winner. All scheduling or reservation requirements are the responsibility of the Winner. The Winner may either accept or reject the Prize, as is. No substitution of the Prize, transfer/assignment of Prize to others, or request for the cash equivalent of the Prize is permitted. Acceptance or rejection of the Prize must be communicated to the Company by the Winner within five (5) business days of notification to Winner. Failure to accept or reject the Prize within the allotted five (5) business days shall be deemed to be a rejection of the Prize. In the event that Winner rejects the Prize, the Company shall be permitted to randomly select another qualifying Nurse, at random, until the Prize is accepted. Acceptance of Prize by Winner constitutes permission for Company to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Sweepstakes Entry Protocol. To be valid, entries must i) be made online via the websites listed below, ii) contain all information requested on the website portal or as otherwise set forth herein, iii) be received on or before August 15, 2017, and iv) be made by a Nurse who ultimately qualifies for the Bonus Program, as set forth in Section A of this Agreement. The Sweepstakes entry websites are as follows: [LIST]. Entries that i) are made by an ineligible Employee, ii) are incomplete, iii) do not adhere to the terms of this Agreement, iv) fail to meet the requirements set forth on the website, or v) are otherwise made in bad faith or through abuse or wrongdoing by a Nurse shall be deemed invalid and the individual making such entry shall be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any attempt to use fraudulent methods or otherwise circumvent the rule of the Sweepstakes and the terms of this Agreement, including, without limitation, using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices to make multiple submissions, shall automatically disqualify You from the Sweepstakes.
- Winner Selection and Notification. The winner of the Sweepstakes (the “Winner”) will be selected at random under the supervision of the Company on Friday, March 2, 2018. Winner must have fulfilled all requirements of the Bonus Program and Sweepstakes, as set forth in this Agreement. Winner will be notified by email or telephone within five (5) business days following selection of Winner. Company shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the Prize within five (5) days of the date such notification is sent, or rejects the Prize, the prize shall be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected at random. Winner must redeem the prize within one (1) calendar year of the Sweepstakes end date. Use of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT BY WINNER WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Odds. The odds of winning depends on the number of eligible entries received and can in no way be guarantee by the Company.
- Rights Granted to Company: By entering this Sweepstakes and by submitting any content related thereto (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Company, anyone acting on behalf of Company, and Company’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this Sweepstakes and by submitting any content related thereto, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Company may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Social Media. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or any other form of social media, irrespective of any use, promotion, or discussion of the Sweepstakes on a social media platform. No use of any social media platform shall or shall be seen to open this Sweepstakes up to the public at large. Only eligible employee participants, as set forth in this Agreement, may participate in the Sweepstakes.
- Validity. If any term of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then this Agreement, including all of the remaining terms, will remain in full force and effect as if such invalid or unenforceable term had never been included.
- Change of Terms. In case of modification to this Agreement, the Company shall provide the Nurse with appropriate and timely notification of such modification, where practically possible. Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Program in the event of non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Company’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Program. Company reserves the right to and shall disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Program or otherwise seeks to violate or violates this Agreement. Company has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Program and, specifically as it relates to the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstake may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Company reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability. By participating in the Program, You agree to release and hold harmless Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Bonus and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Bonus; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Bonus or the processing of entries. Under no circumstances shall either party be permitted to an award of punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
- Disputes. This Agreement is governed by the federal laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Ohio, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. Any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and any causes of action arising out of or connected with this Agreement shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court of competent jurisdiction in Hamilton County, Ohio. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees. Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Headings. The section headings contained in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and shall not affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
- Final Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the final understanding and agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings and agreements between the parties, whether written or oral. No representation or warranties, whether expressed or implied, have been made by any Party except as expressly stated herein.
- Acceptance. By selecting the “I Accept” button (the “Button”) or by participating in the Bonus Program or Sweepstakes, as set forth in this Agreement, You i) acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, ii) are consenting to the terms of this Agreement, and iii) are signing this Agreement electronically. You agree your electronic signature, in whatever form, is the legal equivalent of Your manual signature on this Agreement. By clicking the Button, You consent to be legally bound by this Agreement’s terms and conditions. You further agree that Your use of a key pad, mouse or other device to select an item, button, icon or similar act/action, or to otherwise provide the Company with information or contents regarding or related to this Agreement constitutes Your signature (hereafter referred to as “E-Signature”), acceptance, and agreement as if actually signed by You in writing. You also agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate Your E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of Your E-Signature or the validity of this Agreement between you and the Company.