- Educate the healthcare industry on the advantages of travel healthcare staffing.
- Implement a set of standards of service among travel healthcare companies.
- Evenly distribute resources among members.
- Establish a formal dispute resolution process through an arbitration committee.
- Enhance market growth among all NATHO members.
Why work with a NATHO member, like Next Medical Staffing?
- NATHO members are required to comply with a written Code of Ethics. The Code of Ethics covers relationships between clients, healthcare providers, and other travel healthcare firms.
- The NATHO Ethics Committee ensures that all members remain in the appropriate scope of behavior.
- NATHO members understand and operate with the highest standards in the industry.
- If financial disputes arise among members, the NATHO Arbitration Committee will help facilitate a solution.
According to Don DeCamp, CEO of CHG and NATHO co-founder:
“The collective goal of our membership is to create a clear understanding of Travel Healthcare throughout the healthcare industry and to develop a program that ensures a quality service experience for all those involved including Travel Healthcare professionals, healthcare organizations, and patients.”
Next Medical Staffing believes in the principles set forth by NATHO because our mission is to build the best possible experience for our travelers. We may not treat patients, but we want to make sure that we are supporting those individuals who have that responsibility. By working with Next, you can be assured that we will put your needs first, and will always act on behalf of your best interest.